With unrivalled practical experience working with Echo Entertainment, The Star Casino and Mounties Group, along with numerous other Clubs across NSW, we can assist registered club clients with their commercial and legal matters arising from:
- Amalgamations & De-Amalgamation
- Due Diligence
- Constitutions and amendments thereto
- Gaming Machine & Gaming regulatory advice
- Regulatory requirements relating to marketing gaming machines
- Catering Contracts
- Liquor Licensing
- Compliance Advice
- Loyalty Programs
- Competition & Consumer Law
- Corporate Governance
- Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority (ILGA) and Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) Applications
- Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- Strategic Planning & Business Growth Strategies
- Seniors Living
Elite Legal is an Industry Support of Clubs NSW and also a Silver Sponsor of Club Management Association of Australia.
Having been Group General Counsel for Echo Entertainment in Australia, and previously General Counsel for The Star Casino in Sydney, our principal has extensive casino related experience and has worked extensively in Asian, including Macau and Hong Kong jurisdictions.
Elite Legal can assist in all legal, regulatory and investigation matters associated with the operation of casinos including:
- VIP Marketing & Casino Operation Compliance in Overseas Jurisdictions.
- Casino regulation and dealing with the relevant casino regulators
- Gaming regulatory advice
- Anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing law (AML/CTF)
- Casino loyalty programmes
- Restaurant and nightclub licence management agreements
- Regulated supply agreements
- Liquor licensing
- Security Act requirements
- Construction contracts
- Trading terms
- Procurement contracts
- Exclusive licence arrangements with governments.